What are the challenges of omni-channel retail order management?
The rise of omni-channel retail strategy over recent years has resulted in increasingly complex order management requirements, both operationally and systematically, as retailers look to provide a true omni-channel customer experience. This presents two primary challenges; trying to manage order and inventory data in a unified way across a multi-channel enterprise, while at the same time looking to optimise an increasingly fragmented and intricate fulfilment network.
Download this white paper to read about:
- The challenges of omni-channel order management, such managing order and inventory data in a centralised way across and organisation
- Key Order Management System (OMS) functionality, and how it can be used to address some of these challenges
- How to objectively evaluate whether an OMS is the right choice for your organisation
- How to evaluate a potential OMS in terms of functional and non-functional criteria
- How to effectively evaluate and select a Systems Integrator partner
Download the free white paper by filling in the form on the right.